Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Verily, with every difficulty, there is relief"
--- Surah Al-Insyirah




Each time I watch
Everybody Loves Raymond, I am reminded of how thankful I am for my MIL. If Marie is the MIL from hell, my MIL is the total opposite of her. Hehehe. Thank God for that.


Anyways, remember the
job interview? Well, alhamdulillah, I got the job. I know I should be happy and all ---- (a) I’m (kinda) ready to be working again, (b) it’s the largest - heck, one of the best – firm in JB, and (c) the pay is good (I haven’t seen the LO, but from the interview, I gathered that it’s going to be at least a few hundred more than what I used to get) ---- but I have this one problem. Okay lah, not problem per se. Let’s call it an ‘issue’. So I’ve got this ‘issue’. Although it is yet to be confirmed and I don’t even know the firm’s policy regarding this ‘issue’, it’s bothering me lah.

Sigh. Maybe I'm overthinking this. Sungguh serabut terasa. Why else do you think am I typing this at 3.05 in the morning? Ngeee.

No comments: