Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Long walks in the dark
through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie



I just finished watching Season 4 of Grey’s Anatomy, back to back. You know the math, once I start, I can’t stop. Heh. Don’t you think that Grey’s is the best thing on TV? It has the best script, the best soundtrack and the best casts. I am so obsessed, I know.


And apparently, I'm a Meredith. I don't get it. I'm too happy to be a Meredith. Hahaha. But I so adore her. Click here to get yourself diognised ya.

Oh just so you know, the klutzy me gone klutzy again and there's a visible scar on my face as a memorabilia this time. Mengapakah? Menggoreng ikan keli lalu minyak panas meletup dan terkena di bahagian bawah mata. It's small but it hurts dan mengganggu mataku. Sigh. Not that you care. Heh.

Apparently, there’s another interview I’ve got to go to, and this time, it’s with Dato’ himself. Adoilah malasnya. If it’s up to the lazy me, I’d rather not go. But I’m no quitter; I’ve got to finish what I started. Kalau dapat, dapatlah. Kalau tak dapat, well, that means that Allah has a better plan for me. The point is, to not quit dan berusaha, kemudian barulah bertawakal dan berdoa. Kan? Bukankah begitu sepatutnya? Malas :(

I really like Richard’s advice to Izzie in Episode 12 of Season 4, Where The Wild Things Are: “Chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, strut a little. Don't lick your wounds. Celebrate them. The scars you bear are the signs of a competitor. You're in a lion fight, Stevens. Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you don't know how to roar.”

So hear me roar. Sigh.

No comments: