Sunday, November 09, 2008

"I know who I am! I’m the dude playing the dude
disguised as another dude
!" - Kirk Lazarus.


That was Robert Downey Jr, making fun of Hollywood in Tropic Thunder. Anyways, am alone at home watching FRIENDS (the Husband’s playing golf with his friends), am bored, so it’s time for Movie Review! Some movies are outdated though, but what the heck.

If you haven’t watched TROPIC THUNDER, you should.
Funny and witty; just my kind of movie
.


QUANTUM OF SOLACE is pretty much as I expected; action-packed and drool worthy, minus gratifying story plot. Thank goodness for pouty
Daniel Craig, or else I would have fallen asleep.



I finally watched THE HEARTBREAK KID with the Husband and his friends the other day. So okay, the wife, Lila, is somewhat coo coo but that doesn’t give Ben Stiller’s character the right to go fall in love with another girl on their honeymoon! Besides, I think Lila is fun and quirky.

But the Husband and his friends obviously despised Lila and they really liked Michelle Monaghan character. Huh. Typical. But, as comedies go, I found the movie pretty good; you know, the kind of movie whereby the parts that do make you laugh will really make you laugh, out loud.



Although I know zilch about the black jack game, 21 to me is a fun ride! Smart and energetic, it is a must watch!


I must say that although AYAT-AYAT CINTA the movie is definitely not better than the book, but it’s not bad either.




I bet not many have watched PENSIL. An endearing local movie that you should not miss! M. Subash is a talent to recognize and Ruminah Sidek (who we fondly know as Mak Mah) is ridiculously good as Nenek, I am officially a fan of hers. Definitely a must watch!

No comments: