Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head



The above is an excerpt from the song Say (All I Need) by One Republic. Huh like I would believe that that is all a superstar needs? Even I have more needs on daily basis. In addition to the air I breathe and a place to rest my head *roll eyes*, 12 Things I Need On Daily Basis are:

1. To be able to shower and brush my teeth and what not.

2. To be in touch with my parents and/or Little Bro.

3. The Internet to help me get through the day.

4. Good friends. Thank God for the Internet, I get to talk to my best friends / ex-colleagues / ex-classmates all day long. And I must add that
my current colleagues are pretty great as well.


5. Entertainment. My idea of entertainment mostly involves me being a couch potato in front of the idiot box. [Picture: Little Bro’s PSP, a birthday gift from my Mom. Ibu, Yanti wants a PSP too!]

6. Cute (or presentable) clothes together with cute
(or wearable) handbags and shoes.

7. My car to get me here and there. My town-friendly, fuel-saving,
red-hot Savvy, whose name is Minami.


8. Foods. And not just any foods. I need good foods! [Picture: The lasagna
I made last weekend. Sila ke sini untuk liputan yang lebih luas]



9. To have reading materials wherever I go. Which explains why I almost always carry books / magazines / newspaper everywhere I go. Kalau tiada bahan bacaan, like Arin, I’d resort to rereading old SMSes in my phone.


10. To be able to go home at the end of the day [Oh yes, we love the place so much we’re still contemplating the idea of buying it]

11. A good night sleep. Who doesn’t?

12. And mostly, the Husband. [Do you know that according to psychologist Darby Saxbe, as far as women are concerned, being happily married appears to bolster physiological recovery from work]
Woohoo! Thank God for you, Hubby! Ngeee.



So there you have it; 12 Things I Need On Daily Basis. And I must also add that the list sudah tentulah is not exhaustive. Ngeee.

No comments: