Saturday, September 20, 2008

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the french I took
But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me too
What a wonderful world this would be



I suddenly feel like sharing some pictures from
our most recent trip to Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah. Here goes:

Me likey the Jonker Street. Sungguh vibrant and fun.

Ngeee. Look at Hubby imitating the patung;
Imitation is indeed the best form of flattery.



"In God We Trust. Others pay cash" Hahaha. Well said.

The Orang Utan House is the coolest t-shirt store with the coolest and cutest statement T-shirt. Art-On-T-Shirt as they call it.

Oh and there's a picture of the Husband getting his foot massaged (sungguh serene) and a picture of my jealous feet. I don't think I can stand reflexology, maaflah ya kakiku.



Of course we did some jalan-jalan, walaupun di bulan puasa.

I was so lega bila dapat naik beca but was so kesian to that Pakcik Beca yang tua (he's 65 okay!) tetapi gagah perkasa itu.

Gambar bawah, kiri: Kami di gelanggang pertarungan Laksamana Hang Tuah dan Laksamana Hang Jebat. Or so they say. Bukankah history is nothing but merely a gossip well told? Hehehe.



Melawat makam-makam and masjid-masjid.
Lihatlah wajah saya, I was forced to melawat! The Pakcik Beca was so passionate about the history of Malacca I had to pretend I cared. Ngeee.


Colourful walls. Me likey. And he was forced to pose, of course. Ngeee.


Begitulah ya, kawan-kawan. More pictures are here! Sila sila.

No comments: