Thursday, August 07, 2008

“You know what they say, it’s a jungle out there.”



1. I just finished reading Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell and 15 minutes ago, I found out that the book has actually been made into a TV series and Star World will be premiering the show starting 2 Sept. I like it when that happens. Anyways, the book was a bore. I never really like chic lits anyway, except for a few very, very funny ones. But the show seems fun.

2. Turned out all I need was a date with my angels. Met up with Mazia and Dod on Monday night and came Tuesday, I was all fresh and healthy.

3. We’re planning a baby shower for our dearest Jaja (who is due on Oct!) and since I am the only one in the clan who is (currently) not working, I volunteer myself to organize it, with the help of others, of course. Dod and Naem have been really helpful :D This is the first baby in the gang so naturally we’re all very, very excited to be cool, fun aunties! Hehehe.

4. Oh my, time flies so fast; Rejab is already behind us, it’s Shaaban and alhamdulillah, soon it will be Ramadhan! InsyaAllah we’ll be back in KL in the end of Aug to celebrate the 1st of Ramadhan with my parents (and for the baby shower too). Yeay yeay I can’t wait! :D

5. It’s really cloudy here; I think it’s going to be a pretty heavy pour. I guess I should switch off every electrical appliance now and go read some book.

No comments: