Monday, August 04, 2008

Heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth
Heaven is a place on earth



Do you know that if you are experiencing fever, headache, rashes and joint pain, you might have contracted a viral disease called Chikungunya? So how in the world do I know that? I’ve been down with high fever (complete with severe joint pains and headache) since Sabtu petang and yesterday the Husband took me to the doctor. Apparently, I may be among the few who have been infected by the rare virus. Cumanya, saya tiada rashes. Juga sengal-sengal badan saya, semuanya telah hilang selepas mengambil Ponstan. Dan juga, saya mempunyai additional symptoms i.e. nausea and diarrhoea. So I don’t think it’s Chikungunya, however comel the name is. Any Dr. House in here? (Or even better, Dr. Chase? Ngeee)


And since I was not up for any kebiasaan berfoya-foya di hari Ahad, last night we stayed in and watch 2 very funny movies:
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay and You Don't Mess with the Zohan; keduanya mengandungi cynical comedy mengenai stereotaip terhadap terrorism. I especially like one scene in Harold & Kumar when the douche-bag FBI agent was interrogating Harold and Kumar in the plane to Guantanamo Bay:

FBI Agent to Kumar: "So where is your Koran now?" To which Kumar replied: "I’m not even a Muslim. And even if I am, that doesn’t make me a terrorist!!!" Now that’s good stuff.


I just watched the very first episode of Grey’s Anatomy on Star World and I gotta say that it feels good to (re)watch the beginning of greatness. Ya, saya memang over-appreciative. Ngeee. And I just realized that Meredith’s house number is 303, which is my angka hari jadi, 30 hari bulan 3. Irrelevant I know. Tapi saya merasa suka. Boleh, kan?

Oh and in case I haven’t said it enough, I think medical practitioners are the noblest, toughest and smartest people. Thank you, doctors!

No comments: