Saturday, August 09, 2008

Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten



This is inspired by Sharel's latest entry. So where were you on 08.08.08?


6.20 a.m: Woke up to Little Bro’s sms, informing that he has arrived in KT. Waited for my alarm to ring at 6.30. Solat subuh. Nap.

7.00 a.m: Ironed the Husband’s work shirt. Did some dishes. Made some Meehoon Goreng with leftover Sambal Udang from dinner yesterday.

8.00 a.m: Watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Had breakfast.

8.30 a.m: Watched the very last episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Sob sob.

9.00 a.m: Did laundry. Cleaned home. Cleaned self.

9.30 a.m: Checked the blog and read some of others'. Checked FB, Friendster and e-mails. Downloaded some songs from LimeWire.

10.00 a.m: Watched Grey’s Anatomy. Meredith in Season 1 is so damn adorable, don't you think so?

11.00 a.m: Continued surfing the WWW. Got headache. Lapar rupanya.

1.00 p.m: Reheated Meehoon for lunch. Fried some chicken to go with it. Got ready to eat with ANTM on TV. Suddenly got a phone call; a job interview at 3. Now that's a real short notice, ain't it?

2.00 p.m: Got ready for interview. Waited for the Husband to come back from Solat Jumaat to pick me up and drive me there.

3.00 p.m: Arrived. Filled up the Employment Form. Waited patiently.

3.30 p.m: Went in for a casual inteview. The interview went good but I do not know whether or not I'll be getting the job. Terserah kepadaNya, whatever it is He thinks is best for me.

4.30 p.m: Met the Husband at the Coffee Bean. Had the Ultimate Ice Blended, a gift from me to me, for finally getting my a$$ out of the couch. It sure felt weird donning work attire after a few months. Haha.

5.30 p.m: Window shopped and shopped a little. Bought some DVD and CD lanun. Bought facial cleanser at Dermal Line. Did some groceries shopping; Cold Storage is so much fun!

6.30 p.m: Went to the in laws'. Chit-chatted and had some tea. Solat Asar.

7.00 p.m: Went home. Solat Maghrib.

8.45 p.m: The Husband made dinner for us; grilled some burger and steak.



9.30 p.m: Dinner time! And it was yummy! Thank you, Hubby! Sambil-sambil, we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is a bore. Bleurgh.


I do not know at what time we fell asleep. In front of the TV. Ngeee. So there goes, where I was and what I did on 08.08.08.

I am so boring I know. Just shoot me.

Anyways, where were you on 08.08.08, people?

No comments: