Monday, August 18, 2008

We're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button, girl
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe, breathe, just breathe



The second interview (or 'appointment with Dato', as they called it) went well --- much, much better than I expected actually; since 'small-talking' is not my strongest point (more on that later), I think I did okay –-- and alhamdulillah, I got the job :) I guess I should not be telling you guys this until I formally sign the LO and all, but heck, lantaklah, I just want to share the good news :) So yes, I am happy and I can’t believe this, but I’m actually kind of ecstatic to start work again! Hehe.

Law Revisited. Ngeee.

I’ll definitely miss staying at home, but it’s about time lah. Cukuplah, makin lama break nanti, makin tumpul kemahiran dan ingatan. I hope kesemuanya akan berjalan lancar. Oh I’ll be starting in September anyway, so I’ve still got 2 weeks untuk berfoya-foya di rumah. Teehee.

Now that you know that small-talking and mingling with strangers and yada yada yada are not my forte, I shall also tell you that (believe it or not) I am actually kind of shy *blush*. I am no snob; I'm just not that friendly. And I guess I’m the type of people who takes time to warm up to others. Hey I don’t know why I’m explaining myself! But well, I just did. Heh.

So yeah, don’t you forget to pray for me, ya! :)

No comments: