Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't hide away like an ocean
But you can see, but you can smell
and the sound of your waves coming down



I guess I'm experiencing some sort of writer's block. Terlalu banyak mahu dicerita tetapi malas mahu bercerita. Maka terhasillah entri ini.

What I've been up to all morning:

(a) Revamped my Foodie Blog. But somehow the comment box refuses to appear. Degil. Silalah melawat si dia yang berwajah baru.



(b) Shopped for books at Ujana Ilmu,
much thanks to dear
Yunik for the introduction.


(c) While listening to the following playlist, over and over again:

No Me Ames – Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony
Bohemian Rhapsody – Guns n Roses & Elton John
Can’t Leave ‘Em Alone – Ciara feat. 50 Cent
Maybe I'm Amazed - Jem
The Way - Clay Aiken
Breathe - Anna Nalick
It's Your Love - Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
Where Are You Going – Dave Matthew’s Band
Photographs & Memories - Jim Croce
Live and Learn - The Cardigans
Our Song - Taylor Swift
So I Need You - 3 Doors Down
Don't Forget to Remember Me - Carrie Underwood
Nobody Knows – Dido
So Close – Jon McLaughlin
The Story - Brandie Carlile
In the Arms of An Angel - Sarah Machlaclan
Fix You – Coldplay
You Wouldn't Like Me - Tegan & Sara
Stepping Stone – Duffy
Better In Time – Leona Lewis
I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
Sampai Menutup Mata - Acha Saptriasa
From My Head to My Heart – Evan and Jaron
Dream - Priscilla Ahn

Spot any of your favourite songs, people?