Friday, August 22, 2008

I wanna be the wind that fills your sails
And be the hand that lifts your veil
And be the moon that moves your tides
The sun coming up in your eyes
Be the wheel that never rusts
And be the spark that lights you up



What I think. On what I saw on TV yesterday:


(a) Reality TV shows like The Moment of Truth will never make pass the Malaysian censorship. To reveal your deepest secret to the whole world? It is embarrassing! Aib. Although I told the Husband I will have no problem getting the dough. Err or will I? Ngeee.

(b) We were watching Ali Baba Bujang Lapok last night when I sang along to the song ‘Beginilah nasib diriku yang malang’, the one Ali Baba (Aziz Satar) sang on his way to cari kayu in the wood; rupa-rupanya I know the wordings to whole song! I didn’t even know that I know. Hahaha. That’s the effect P.Ramlee movies have on me. That man was a genius!

(c) It’s funny how someone petite like Yasmin Hani seems large besides Sazzy Falaq, who is even more petite, and who I think is one of the cutest Malaysian celebrities. Tekalah cerita apa I’m talking about? Hehe.

(d) I saw on Buletin Utama, Pak Lah mencuba KTMB commuter and LRT lalu teringat zaman-zaman berkomuter ke pejabat. MasyaAllah, dugaan dan cabaran yang cukup hebat; the delay, kepadatan manusia, kebusukan manusia, kerosakan komuter. Memang meletihkan dan menjatuhkan moral. Sesungguhnya. So I must say to Pak Lah this: "Dear Pak Lah, your one morning experience is merely the tip-of-iceberg, compared to what thousands other users face on daily basis, terima kasih."

(e) I like watching the Olympics, mainly because it reminds me there’s something bigger, something larger than life that is happening in China; a friendly war, a harmless battle. It warms my heart, really.

I’m waiting for the books I ordered from
Ujana Ilmu to arrive. I hope they'll be here soon. I'm in need of a good read. You have a good weekend, mates!


Updated at 2 p.m:

My books have arrived! Yeay!
[The order-and-delivery service is quite impressive, I must say :)]

No comments: