“What doesn't kill you makes you stranger."
Hands down, IMO, the much anticipated The Dark Knight is one of the best movies of 2008! Why? Well well, where do I start?
(1) (The late) Heath Ledger’s chilling performance as the Joker? Man, he was better than I’ve heard and as good as I had hoped! But I guess you already know that.
(2) The thought-provoking moral complexity, the comic, the intense action sequences, the brilliant dialogue; the movie gave me the satisfaction of reading a good book!
(3) Of course, the powerful star-studded casts.
(4) Aaron Eckhart’s interestingly moving performance as Harvey Dent, the gutsy and ambitious prosecutor/ Gotham’s "White Knight"/ Two-Face makes me wanna go watch Thank You For Smoking again.
(5) And the Christian Bale. Enough said?
Now people, why so serious? Ngeee.