Friday, May 23, 2008

You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely



Hello people! I’ll blog about my boring life soon, hopefully with some interesting illustration but today I’d like to share some of my favourite photos from our Aqad ceremony, shot by the GA team! Enjoice! :D

I absolutely adore the simple and sweet pelamin,
skillfully done by CT Catering.


I absolutely adore my Aqad attire! A French lace maxi-dress,
executed by my very talented Mom.

I absolutely adore my pretty bouquet!

I must also say that I adore my make-up. The Mak Andam is officially recommended! She’s easy to work with, she listens to what the bride wants, she’s calm, she’s punctual, she’s undoubtedly talented and she’s a real she!

My beloved family, my heart and soul.

Pal, blood and flesh, confidant, partner in crime, the one I share my childhood memories and grown up dreams with,
my Little Bro, the photog-wannabe.


Angels disguised in human form.


Pure joy!



More photos are here . Till my next anecdotes, all hail fellow Cookies! Ngeee!

No comments: