Friday, May 09, 2008

When you're close to tears remember
Some day it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high
And though it's darker than December
What's ahead is a different colour
One day we're gonna get so high



I can’t believe the day finally came for me to say this: Today is my last day with the Firm. While part of me feel liberated, I must say that it is quite saddening to leave the place where I chambered in, the place where the bosses are actually nice and are the first employers who believe in my ability, where (most) colleagues and staffs are likeable and helpful, and mainly the place where I first get the taste, be it bitter or sweet, of legal practice. I owe so much to the Firm.

But well, life goes on, people move on, it is time for a change. And I’m hoping and praying for the better, insyaAllah :)

"Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad)? And removed from you your burden which weighed down your back? And raised high your fame? So verily, with the hardship, there is relief. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allahs worship. And to your Lord (alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations." [Al-Inshirah]

No comments: