Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nasi lemak buah bidara
Sayang selasih hamba lurutkan
Tinggalkan ibu tinggalkan bapa
Kerana kasih hamba turutkan




My flight to Kuching is finally confirmed. And yes, Ayin, as sayu as it may be, I will be flying there alone. I’ve been putting off this task for so long, even after Ayin told me that AirAsia ada tiket murah. Tetapi hari ini, setelah menyaksikan kehabisan tiket berharga RM2.90, I knew that it has to be done. I finally purchased my May ticket to Kuching, to my new home, my new life.

I guess you may have guessed mengapa saya hesitant untuk membeli tiket itu. Saya sungguh gentar untuk meninggalkan kehidupan lama untuk ke kehidupan baru, and basically and mostly, gentar because I have to do it alone. He will be going back to Kuching earlier in April and I have my reasons for staying behind seketika, my kerja and what not. Economy-wise, ke sanalah saya seorang diri. But as independent as I may be all these while, the idea of getting there by myself freaks me out! I am afraid that I will fall apart kerana kesedihan. But I guess this transition is something I have to face on my own. Huhuhu. Things I'd do for love. Pray for me! And us!

P/S: Dear Sweetheart, I reiterate that you shall ensure that there will be a TELEVISION (with ASTRO, I shall add) waiting for me there. Thank you :)

No comments: