Monday, March 03, 2008

Flashback, warm nights, almost left behind
Suitcases of memories time after time


Good movies like P. Ramlee’s Madu Tiga, good hairstyles like Jen Aniston’s layer, good books like HAMKA's Tenggelamnya Kapal Van Der Wick, good fashion pieces like Audrey Hepburn’s LBD in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, good musics like Cyndi Lauper’s Time After Time – what do they have in common? They, ladies and gents, stood the test of time.

And speaking of 'standing the test of time', it will be exactly one month tomorrow, to the day of our wedding and I've been having mixed emotions everytime I think about my post-wedding life; excited to build a new life with my loved one, anxious to leave behind my sweet old life (although my life ain’t that ‘happening’, I love it!) But insyaAllah, everything will be A-okay. We will stand the test of time and the best thing is, we will be doing it together :) I have faith in us (d'oh!) Ngeee :)

No comments: