Thursday, February 14, 2008

It cries (like a baby)
In a cradle all night
It swings, it jives
It shakes all over like a jelly fish
I kinda like it
Crazy little thing called love



Hello you! Yes you, who has been religiously following this blog since 2003. And you, someone from law school who secretly reads this blog. Hello to you too, someone's boss who knows that I am a fan of Faizal Tahir's music by reading my blog. Now you, who googled Faizal Tahir's name and landed here, please feel free to visit again. Hello dear fiance, I can't wait to see you this Saturday. And you! My colleague who has just found out about this blog and has been reading it since. Hello to all of you readers. Have a good day!

And owh, *drum rolls*


Kami bebas HIV! (D'oh!)


[Photo Credit: Post Secret]

No comments: