Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford"
~ Cindy Crawford, on loving your own skin.



A cousin of mine is getting married this Saturday and she asked me to do her make up for Nikah ceremony. Say what? Hahaha.

I did her sister’s make up for Nikah and groom’s side a while ago and although I know nothing, nada, zero, zilch about make up, I did it as a favour dan tidak pernahlah menjangka akan begitu disukai sehingga dipromosi kepada adiknya pula dengan mengatakan, I quote, “Cantik sangat Yanti mekap. Simple and sweet.” Hahaha ‘cantik sangat’, okay? Geng aku mesti gelak pecah perut, terutama Mazia the make up guru. Heh.

Mengapa perkara ini kelakar? Kerana although I read fashion magazine, I know nothing about how to do shading or face contouring albeit desperately wishing I do. I don’t even own a proper make up set (come my wedding day, I will, thanks to bakal Kakak Ipar who bought one in London as one of my hantarans. Yeay! Watch out Mazia. Haha). I don’t even own a mascara and the lipstick I have (which I very rarely use) was my mom’s. If it is up to me, I’d rather go barefaced everywhere but I do use some of the basic stuffs, bagi menjaga kebajikan diri dan pihak-pihak lain. Ngeee.

[Gambar selingan - Fiance & I. Look at me! All barefaced! Haha]


But I guess when you have cousins whose idea of make up is bedak bayi, you’d be seen like some sort of make up guru lah kot. Ngeeee. Wish me luck!

No comments: