Thursday, February 21, 2008

I can't see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life
When you're with me, baby
The skies will be blue for all my life



I spent my lunch break reading OK! (Malaysia) magazine which featured Katherine Heighl wedding and I can't help but share with you how ethereally beautiful she was on her wedding day. Kan?

[Photo Credit: POTP]

Anyways, why didn’t I write a review on TARA II Finale? Simply because I felt rather indifferent about the result. Yes I was a fan of the hunks but I was undoubtedly rooting for the Chong sisters to win. Then it would be a second win for Malaysia/womankind/underdogs. Colin and Adrian deserved the win, I guess. Perhaps our luck will return when Ninie joins TARA III. Ngeee.

TARA II slot will be replaced with Project Runaway which I really like and joining the reality tv galore is American Idol! Man, the show is back for the 7th season with much greater talents! The first Top 12 (Male) Show yesterday was undoubtedly above the par. You could pluck out any one of them and put him in our Akademi Fantasia and he will surely win lah. They are all very talented and easy on the eyes too, if I must add.

My favourite performances of the show are by
David Cook, Jason Castro with his cool hairdo and of course by my current favourite, Michael Johns (Click on the link to watch the performances on Youtube). Michael Johns had me at his first audition and completely blew me away when he performed Bohemian Rhapsody during Hollywood week.


Pheww! I tell you, this man is something else!

No comments: