Thursday, January 17, 2008

Some day, when I'm awfully low, when the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you and the way you look tonight.



When I was 5, my playground mates were an Indian duo who got their high from bullying me, I even have a picture to prove it; one of them was holding my bike preventing me from cycling away while the other was laughing. Jahat! Oh, dan aku sedang menangis ya dalam gambar itu. Classic. They grew up to be rather handsome gentlemen I must add. Weird.

Then there was this boy in primary school who’d always pick up a fight with me as though his main aim in life was to lower my self esteem by calling me Gemuk everyday. Until one day, I got my womanly figure and he suddenly started to mengorat pula. His nerve!

My point is, there will always be occasionally irritating/revolting people in our everyday life. But no one in my 25++ years of living can compare to him, the one who finally let me have the taste of what ‘pain in the a$$’ truly means. Pardon me but he is truly a royal pain in my bloody a$$. Maybe it’s the stress. But no, I reiterate that he truly is a pain in the a$$.

Yes, irrittating colleagues/superiors are major pain!

Nasib baiklah it is easy to restore my good mood. Funny comic strips helps. And listening to one of my all time favourite song definitely does :)


Uploaded on Friday, thanks to Aniz! Scary!!!

No comments: