Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If you go away, on this summer day
Then you might as well take the sun away


Faizal Tahir oh Faizal Tahir, what now? A strip tease?! My my. Firstly, I have to make a correction here; I am not a big fan of him, I am a big fan of his music. He is too skinny for my liking and the thick make up doesn’t work for me. Heh. Anyways, after seeing the photos, I reaffirm my point that he is too skinny, but I must say that I think that again, people are making a grand hullabaloo out of this. Bukan apa sangatpun. Jakilah korang ni tau!

Fahrin was topless in
Puaka Tebing Baru (so I heard) but that was okay lah? Why? Sesuai dengan kehendak filem? And like the fiancé put it, Fahrin’s scene was premeditated, which is worse, because Faizal’s act was spontaneous in the hype of the rock star moment. Apalah bising-bising?!

You know what you should pay attention to instead, people? Little girls dancing suggestively a la gelek Inul; selalu sangat tunjuk on TV. That should be banned. Little girls should jump around and dance like little girls, not like some dangdut singers. Shame on you, TV people, for condoning this.


I was so stressed out yesterday, even after meeting
Ayin for lunch. So today, on the way from Court to the office, I stopped at Borders and get myself my first books for 2008: Fashion Babylon by Imogen Edwards-Jones, Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything by Elizabeth Gilbert. Now I’m feeling much better. Yeay.

Do you know the song If You Go Away? It is based upon the French song "Ne Me Quitte Pas" made famous by the movie
Mukhsin. The fiancé sang the first 2 lines to me yesterday and it brought tears to my eyes. Ngeee. Click here to listen/watch one of the renditions (by Tran Thai Hoa). Isk isk syahdu.


*** Updated on January 24th after reading Kenny the legendary blogger's blog. He has something cute to say about this issue:

"First Sharifah Amani, and now Faizal Tahir gets banned? Hello? It's Faizal Tahir, not Janet Jackson. Isn't banning a rock star for baring his chest during a rock concert a bit too heavy-handed? Imagine forcing Red Hot Chilli Peppers to keep their shirts when they play. Or banning Man U players from taking off their shirts when they scored a goal. Go ahead Malaysia, keep banning local talents. At the rate this is going, there'll be nothing left to watch on local TV. Then everyone will switch to the Internet and your TV networks will suffer." To that I shall say, "Here here!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ρгetty section of cοntent. I just stumbled upon
your sіte аnd in acсessіon capital to asseгt
that I get in fact enjoуed aссount your blog postѕ.

Αnyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

my page - macbook repair malaysia