Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How does she know that you love her?
How do you show her you love her?
How does she know that you really, really, truly love her?



I have a ritual with my neighbour’s dog. Every morning I will circle halfway through the neighbour’s fence and the dog will send me off until I am out of the sight. It never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

It is amazing how many places you can go to and how many things you can accomplish when you are having so much fun. Not to mention, how quickly time flies. Ayin who is back in Semenanjung (for only a short while) and I toured the KL yesterday; from Concorde at 11.30 a.m. to Times Square to Jalan Bellamy for the legendary ikan bakar to Bukit Bintang and Sungei Wang for birthday-gift-hunting to KLCC for Enchanted to Concorde again at almost 8 p.m. Hehehe. One fun Monday I must say.


[Photo: Shot with Nikon Coolpix L3]

Today’s my beloved Ibu’s birthday! At the stroke of 12, Bapak, Little Bro and I woke Ibu up from her deep sleep and celebrated with satay and yummy birthday cupcakes (from Bakin' Boys). A shout out to the woman I love more than anything in this whole wide world! Semoga Allah sentiasa memberkati Ibuku di dunia dan akhirat, ameen :)

No comments: