Monday, December 31, 2007

And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall, wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead


Change is the only thing constant. You graduate and got separated from the girls you spend your everyday with. Your best friends got married and move far away. Your friends scattered all over the country to make a living. Your cousins got married and now you have to plan your holiday so that you can spend time with them during Raya, like good old times. Your favourite colleagues resigned and left you behind. You will get married and move out from your comfort zone; your parents’ nest. So on and so forth.

But like I always say, change is not a bad thing. When a friendship is worth keeping, nothing can really separate you from them; you know you would always find out your way back to each other.


[Photo: Shot with Nikon Coolpix L3]


Good Bye Double O Seven!

No comments: