Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My life is brilliant. My love is pure.
I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure.



Annoying songs have the power to stay in your head forever. The more annoying the song is, the better chance it has to get stuck in your head. In Nijoh’s case, it is the Oh burung song (click here to listen). Ngeee.

RollingStone.com conducted a poll and came up with the following list of the 20 Most Annoying Songs:

1. Black Eyed Peas, “My Humps”
2. Los Del Rio, “Macarena”
3. Baha Men, “Who Let The Dogs Out”
4. Celine Dion, “My Heart Will Go On”
5. Nickelback, “Photograph”
6. Lou Bega, “Mambo No. 5″
7. James Blunt, “You’re Beautiful”
8. Spice Girls, “Wannabe”
9. Sisqo, “The Thong Song”
10. Cher, “Believe”
11. Aqua, “Barbie Girl”
12. Chumbawumba, “Tub Thumper”
13. Rednex, “Cotton-Eyed Joe”
14. Eiffel 65, “Blue”
15. Crash Test Dummies, “Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm”
16. Meatloaf, “I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)”
17. ‘NSYNC, “Bye, Bye, Bye”
18. Ricky Martin, “Livin’ La Vida Loca”
19. Semisonic, “Closing Time”
20. Wham!, “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go”


By the way, my Annoying Song has the honour of sitting at number 7 place on the list. As if the song is not irritating enough, ditambah pula dengan the suicidal music video. Yuck yuck yuck. I am an optimist and believer of true love and yada yada yada, but that is just too much lah, brader. It is the Most Annoying Song of the century anyway, according to
Fly FM.

So what’s your Annoying Song?

No comments: