Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"In a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is today?"



[WARNING: Strictly for Grey’s Anatomy fans]
I’ve watched the entire third season of Grey’s Anatomy on DVD on Sunday and err, yesterday – I was on sick leave and obviously, watching the doctors from Seattle Grace is part of my treatment program. Ngeee. Man, the script is so brilliant rasa nak cubit-cubit penulis skrip itu. The drama, the wisdom, the hotness, everything about Grey’s is brilliantly awesome lah.

Watching Grey’s on DVD is so much fun – I get to pause when I need to go to the toilet or get some snack, boleh rewind if I need to listen again to the (brilliant) dialog. And it is addictive! Like reading a good book. You don’t want to stop. On Sunday I stopped sebab parents gua paksa gua ikut mereka for baju raya shopping and yesterday, I only stopped bila dah habis. Ngeee.

Noticed my word of the day? BRILLIANT. Anyways. [WARNING: Spoilers ahead] Banyak brilliant dialogs to share, like Izzie’s belief in the good and her rant about how ungrateful people-in-love can be, Ellis Grey’s desire for a perfectly ordinary life, and what not. But, I am going to share the what - could - have - been - Burke’s wedding vows - if only - Yang - was not - so unsure OR had Isaiah Washington not make the homophobic statement against T.R.Knight which caused him having to leave the brilliant show:

"Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. I'm a heart man. Take 'em apart, put 'em back together, hold them in my hands. I am a heart man.

So this, I am sure. You are my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me."

Wow. Anyways, pray for my health people; I am still not feeling well. Srot.

No comments: