Friday, July 13, 2007

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
I am never broken




Image is from here.

I am positive that my sitting posture is a nightmare to chiropractor. I membongkok when I eat and only straighten up when and/or if: (a) I teringat; (b) Ditegur Sweetheart ; atau (c) Apabila makan bersama Aniz - Man, her posture is so perfect it is infectious!

Apatah lagi di office, ketegakan tubuhku mengadap PC hanya boleh bertahan tidak lebih 5 minit and I will go back to being comfortably bongkok in no time. Don’t let me start on the rest of my posture flaws – incorrect monitor level, incorrect keyboard position, wrist-torturing mouse maneuvering, bersilang kaki, bersila, bersimpuh, etc etc – kiranya basically, everything chiropractor/orthopedic kata DO NOT, I do. Huhu.

So how to pelihara my tulang-temulang? Minum susu HL can aah?

No comments: