Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now and big girls don't cry



Highlights of last week:

(1) Die Hard 4.0! There was too much of balakness in one movie, I can’t decide which one of them I am more in love with. The Timex watch in a digital age, McClane? The kacak villain, Thomas Gabriel? The genius hacker, Matt? Or even those hunky assassins with thick Russian accent? Heh.

Live free or die hard! Yippie Ka Yey!


(2) Road trip to JB with Sweetheart. Fun fun fun!

(3) Crashing Dod’s house. Thanks, babe!

(4) The rest of my stay in JB – visiting Sweetheart’s parents and relatives, bersiar-siar dan membeli-belah serta melawat my beloved alma mater yang sungguh buruk in yellow and blue paint. So Simpsons!

As the 926 Srikandis put it:
"We travel far and wide, but we begin in STF".


(5)
We went to Ayin’s lovely 2nd reception. It goes without saying but I still nak cakap, she looked absolutely beautiful!

(6) I got myself Grey's Anatomy complete third season uncut dvds at only RM36! Yippie ka yey! Holiday Plaza, I like! How could I not like HP? Selama 5 tahun, itulah salah satu tempat outing kami, where I got my monthly supply of Smash Hits, Bliss and Sugar. Teehee.


Low points of the above:

(1) Wang melayang terbang melayang. Kaching! (2) Sending Sweetheart off to Kuching at the KLIA. Sob. (3) Back to work. Huwaa!

No comments: