Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sesungguhnya sinar kau terasa
Hilang hanyalah cinta
Cinta kita yang dah sebati
Kita kan dah terbiasa



Ngeh ngeh. In case you are wondering.

Yes, I watched AF Final live at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil, with Yatt and Tini.
Yes, I jerit-ed and tepuk-ed for Mila sehingga tangan dan tekak perit.
No, I did not take a lot of pictures. Not merely because cameras etc were prohibited, but mostly because I was too busy enjoying the live show.
No, I did not cry when Mila won.
But yes, I felt so bangga, like a proud sister. Tiba-tiba?
No, I did not bring any sepanduk though Tini and I sangat nak kipas Ebi’s fan club itu sebab macam comel. But RM5? Terima kasih sajala.
Yes, we were seated di bawah itu, di Arena. Yang tak bestnya, near to Aswad’s AswadFrenzy yang macam, ermm, menggila? Scary. Heh.
Yes, Ebi’s vocal was biasa2 saja but I kinda liked his performances. Sue me.
And yes, Mila’s performances put the rest to shame.

All in all, although gua sedih telah kehilangan satu tv show wajib gua, gua puas hatilah dengan AF ini musim. Teehee.

Picture of Mila is courtesy of
AF Official Site


Updated on Monday the 21st:
Some pictures, courtesy of Yatt! Thank you, dear!


Ulat tiket di Karnival AF

Tini & I di keramaian manusia di Karnival AF

Yatt & AM menanti burger dengan sabar

Menuju ke konsert

During commercial break, di dalam Stadium Putra

Berminyak dan keletihan setelah segalanya tamat

No comments: