Monday, April 09, 2007

A dream is a wish your heart makes



OF BIRTHDAY PRESSIES (PART I)

On Saturday, Far belanja me to a Dermalogica (intensive) facial as a birthday treat. OMG we can definitely get use to it. Haha. Anyways, I bought their starter kit because after 3 years of using the same skin care brand and 25 years of neglecting my skin, I think I should start taking better care lah of muka ini. Contrary to my fear, tak adalah teruk sangat my skin condition, black heads and white heads here and there, that’s all. Thank you again, Kindy dearie, I love the birthday treat!

That cute #1 patung is from Little Bro. Oh my parents’ pressies, no pic taken, nantilah. Guess lah guess lah siapa yang mulia dan comel yang memberiku DVDs Grey’s Anatomy Seasons 1 & 2 itu. Ya betul! Ayunique! Thank you, my dear. Love it love it love it!


OF A FRIEND'S DREAM

As some of you might already know, a fellow Srikandi, Ninie is one of the Nescafe Kickstart finalists, so here’s showing my love and support for her. Vote for her, people! She deserves the dough!

No comments: