Friday, April 06, 2007

Ben to Meredith: "You have a freak flag. You just don't fly it."


In the same weird way that I love John Cusack (in all his movies), Owen Wilson in Nights at the Museum, Rob (from Survivor and Amazing Race), Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball, the sepet Chinese actor in that bomba drama, Ebi AF5’s hair, Mark Ruffalo (in 13 Going On 30 and Just Like Heaven), Minarwan Nawawi the ex-captain for Malaysian hockey team, Cillian Murphy in Red Eye, etc etc, I love Luke Wilson. I especially love him in The Family Stone.

If you haven’t watched it yet, watch it. Sangatlah feel good movie. In the same weird way that I love Luke Wilson, I love this movie. It’s fun. It’s smart. It’s cute. It’s endearing. I love all the characters; they are like so real! Rachel McAdams whom I oh so adore, Diane Keaton who was amazing as always, and of course, Luke Wilson as Ben. Cuteness! Ngee.

Speaking of weird, I owe Asne another 2 ‘weird-things-about-me’. Freak flag? Heh. Malaslah, nantilah. Here’s sharing some pictures from The Family Stone the movie, which I cilok from here (thank you!)



(L) L-R: The cute guy from My Best Friend's Wedding as Everett, Luke as Ben & hottie Rachel McAdams as the kerek little sister, Amy.
(R) Uptight couple yang tersangatlah wrong for each other.




(L) Ben mengorat Meredith, awek abangnya (Everett).
(R) Ben dan Amy, adik-beradik yang hotness.




(L) L-R: The kerek sister, the dying mother and the trying-too-hard girlfriend.
(R) Meet the siblings!

No comments: