Monday, March 05, 2007

Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I'm not sure I could.
They say time heals everything.
But I'm still waiting.

I'm not ready to make nice.


I thought I saw her in Shah Alam Court on Thursday. Aku hanya nampak gadis itu dari tepi but the resemblance was so uncanny that my heart stopped beating selama 3 saat. Imagine if it was really her (Or was it?) Apa yang akan berlaku? Would it be awkward? Would I get emotional and cry? Atau adakah aku akan melarikan diri?

On another note, it was KakYong’s another reception (groom's side) kelmarin, in Besut. It was a tiring journey, all in the name of cousinly love. Hehe. Malasla nak bebel banyak, still letih from the journey and kini perlu bekerja pula. Here’s sharing some of the pictures. Enjoice!


Ibu-Ibu dan Bapak-Bapak. So, what do you think about when you think about the colour red? Heh.



Happily married, they are.



(L) Yours truly and beloved KakYong. (R) Babai anak Bapak.



(L) Babai anak Mak. (R) Saaayang cucu Maktok!



(L) Mak dan Ibu. (R) Sayangkan anak, tinggal-tinggalkan.

No comments: