Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tell me what makes a man want to give you all his heart


As at 10.00 a.m:

Just one Tuesday night without McDreamy has made me fell in love with another guy. He is Lynette’s tapinya. Ya betul, it’s Tom Scavo! The reason is self-explanatory, no?



Hotness


Sleeping with light on for 2 nights (konon nak membaca) menjadikan tidur aku kurang berkualiti lantas sekarang merasa mengantuk. Sekarang ni, masa I have an important task ni.

Kereta yang buat sudden break makes my heart beats faster. Hey you, yellow car! Watch your accelerator!

Hitz.FM morning crew never fails to make me happy. I so love Deerdrick (how to spell eh?) and I especially love their Yes No Umm Aah Game. Coolness!

Membaca recipes made me hungry *kruik kruik*


As at 3 p.m:

Secret Recipes walnut brownies made me happier (but sleepier).

Yes, as you can guess, the time of the month makes a sweet tooth out of me.

Kano leaving HSK makes me sad. You will be truly missed, kakak.

Legal research makes me drowsy *ting tong la la la*


** The above title is taken from a song Far and I really, really love: What Makes A Man by Westlife. How could you not love this song. It’s sappy and cute and the lyrics are very, very sweet! Memang cairlah. Here’s sharing an excerpt of it with you: “What makes her so right? Is it the sound of her laugh? That look in her eyes? When do you decide? She is the dream that you seek. That force in your life. When you apologize, no matter who was wrong. When you get on your knees if that would bring her home.” Sweet eh?

No comments: