Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ice cream is happiness condensed

I finally have the locus to appear in Court again and oh my God, it feels so good to be back! I feel like a real lawyer again. Yeay me!

So much for diet against makanan segera/makanan manis. Yesterday, my lunch consists of Ayam Goreng (Spicy) McD with Choc Sundae. Today for breakfast, had roti bakar and telur separuh masak with Kano at the Colonial. For lunch, Kano and I with the kakak-kakak had Nandos, complete with ice cream and chips, sort of a farewell lunch lah, as Kano is leaving the firm end of this week. Have you done calculating the cholesterol I managed to build up in 2 days? Yeay me?

Lots and lots of works due to the Boss and yet I am updating my blog. Cool kan aku? Yeay me?!

I found this somewhere on the Internet: You Might Be a Lawyer if...
~ you are charging someone for reading these jokes.
~ you believe that a forty words' sentence is a short one (ha ha guilty as charged)
~ you can look at a contract and instantly tell whether it's verbal or written.
~ your other car is a BMW (huhu as if!)
~ when you look in a mirror, you see a lawyer.
~ when your spouse says "I love you," you cross-examine him/her (ha ha don’t we all, sometimes?)

Hep! Back to work!


** Added at 8.15 p.m:
Still at the office. There goes my date with McDreamy! Huwaa!

No comments: