Thursday, November 16, 2006

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going


Congratulations to all my friends who have been admitted to the Bar; Aniz, Yatt, Ana, Bart, Zul (to name a few). I am proud of you guys and I believe all of you will make good lawyers!

I am next tomorrow. I want to thank Aniz for the checklist on her blog. What I’ve done in preparation for my long call: (1) I’ve met my Mover, (2) Went for long call briefing at KL Bar, (3) Borrowed robe and bip from Mazia, (4) Prepared my script and given it to my Mover, who by the way wanted to amend it mengikut perasaannya tentang diriku selepas bertemu, (5) Prepared the long call Order, (6) Bought myself new tahi cicak clothes, and (7) Bought my Master a gift. I hope everything will go well tomorrow.

I will resume work at HSK on Monday the 20th. Stuffs I will miss most mengenai pengangguranku are:

(1) Staying up and waking up late.
(2) Watching Oprah both at 9 and 1.
(3) Bawang Putih Bawang Merah (despite kebodohan dan kelembapannya).
(4) Impian Ilyana! (I so like this 15 minutes show!)
(5) Lunch with Ibu.
(6) Being a couch potato cum tv addict (too fun lah).
(7) Penggunaan minda yang terhad untuk perkara menyeronokkan.
(8) Hari-hari tanpa kebencian terhadap komuter.

And I've got an SPA interview for Pegawai Undang-Undang on the 24th. Should I or should I not go?

No comments: