Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fame. It's more fun with your friends.

I just got back from buka puasa with my STF mates. Between kesesatan ke Kg. Bharu and animated conversations DAN gossippings and good foods at restoran berkapal DAN gelak-ketawa and kesesatan ke KL Sentral, it was nothing but a fun, fun night. Walaubagaimanapun, kameraku mengandungi sedikit sahaja gambar maka belum boleh ada sesi berkongsi gambar di sini. Kita nantikan gambar dari jurugambar pro kita, Ayuni.



Anyways, hujung minggu ini, I fell in love. With HBO's very own Entourage. Yesterday I watched 8 episodes back to back, and today, another 8. Do I still need to tell you how much I love it? No, I don't have to, but I want to. I loooooooove it!!!! I love the star Vince and his unsuccessful bro Johnny. I absolutely love E. Cheh, even Turtle dan Ari itupun aku suka. Memang finger licking good lah. Dan aku sungguh gumbira apabila mengetahui Ayuni, Yatt and Cytot share the same sentiment. Yihaa, ada geng! Oh I so wanna be Vince's best friend! Can aah?!

By the way, people, it is confirmed. I got retained by HSK. Alhamdulillah. I don't know whether it is a good thing or not, but for now, alhamdulillah.

No comments: