Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sometimes the system goes on the blink and the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know that you could be well oh that strong


Been having what some people call Bad Days. Sunday: Sweetheart went away and every petty misfortune in the air sensed that, hence the consequent bad days. Monday: Berpuasa and was so damn letih with tons of works in the office dan cuba pulang awal pada jam 6.15 p.m. Namun komuter telah menggila dan membuduskan dirinya dengan Gangguan Teknikal yang tidak pernah tiada. Natijahnya, tiba di rumah dan berbuka puasa close to 9 p.m lantas terus tertidur kepenatan. Tuesday: Terpaksa bangun walaupun the demon in me wanted to ponteng Legal Aid. Had to stand all the way to KL dalam keadaan sesak hingga tidak dapat menggerakkan walau sebelah tangan. Tiba di mahkamah, I was suddenly attacked by diarrhoea demon and worse, tandas mahkamah mengalami masalah air. Nice. So I had to go back and forth from court to Wisma Kraftangan (where the Legal Aid Centre is) untuk melegakan keadaan perut. I told Far that had I not practiced our method of Hilangkan Soul, telah lama terdapatnya headline yang berbunyi Gadis Meroyan Akibat Stress. Sweetheart was very concerned about my unusual state of depression and after our long conversation last night, I am already feeling pretty light hearted today. Today: I went to court and although the heels to my favourite court shoes tercabut di tengah jalan, I managed to feel indifferent about it.

Sebenarnya amat rasa berdosa kerana diri ini stressed out akibat petty stuffs seperti di atas, ketika berlakunya Indonesian tsunami, ketika berlakunya Israel's bombardment of Lebanon, ketika Siti Nurhaliza bakal berkahwin dengan Dato’ K (eik???). Ya Allah, bantulah hambaMu ini untuk bersabar dengan dugaan-dugaan kecil seperti ini, dan berkatilah hambaMu ini selalu dengan rahmatMu.

No comments: