Monday, July 31, 2006

Yes'm, old friends is always best,
'less you can catch a new one that's fit to make an old one out of.


Last week was a stress free week. It started with a wonderful weekend, spending time chatting (non-stop) and watching the wonderful movie Lake House with Ayin. A stress free Monday without any mind-boggling work. Took leave from both work and Legal Aid on Tuesday, due to my menstrual complication. And the rest of the week was just simply fun: Menetap di Shah Alam selama beberapa hari bersama rakan-rakan tersayang - Mini UiTM Law Fac reunion during Ethics Course, which was fun, save for the exam at the end of the course – Drove to S. Alam court and office on Friday, which is evidently my preferred mode of transportation - Celebrated the birthdays of Mazia (21/7), Jaja (1/8) and Far (31/8) and had a blast. Although I would love to share some pictures here, I could not, as my home pc is rosak and my office pc tidak boleh membaca sambungan USB dari kameraku atau pendriveku. Maka nanti-nantilah. Spending time with my best (real) friends and away from workloads is evidently enough to rejuvenate me. Yeay.

No comments: