Sunday, July 02, 2006

Save Tonight [Eagle Eye Cherry]

Go on and close the curtains. All we need is candlelight. You and me and a bottle of wine. Going to hold you tonight. We know I'm going away. How I wish it weren't so. Take this wine and drink with me. Let's delay our misery. Save tonight. And fight the break of dawn. Come tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be gone. There's a log on the fire. And it burns like me for you. Tomorrow comes with one desire. To take me away. It's true. It ain't easy to say goodbye. Darling please don't start cry. 'Cause girl you know I've got to go. Lord I wish it wasn't so. Tomorrow comes to take me away. I wish that I could stay. Girl you know I've got to go. Lord I wish it wasn't so. Save tonight. And fight the break of dawn. Come tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be gone.



Mr.D darling is in Sarawak. But he will be coming back really soon. Only then will he be going away for a long, long time hence only then will I be really, really sad. Anyways, kata Ayin, "Apalah ada pada jarak, jika ikatan hati lebih gagah" :-)

No comments: