Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bulan sabit yang jatuh dipelataran
Bintang redup tanpa cahaya gemintang


Zainne tagged me with an interesting Lengkapkan Ayat Ini. After two (2) previously unreplied tags (sorry,pal), here goes.

1) My mother once: was a serial contestant of singing competition. She sings beautifully.

2) Never in my life: should I ever say never (so Oprah told me).

3) When I was five: I talked too much.

4) High school was: a memorable experience.

5) I will never forget: not to ever say never. But maybe I will. That is why one should never say never. There there. Complicated betullah.

6) I once met: Sham Kamikaze with his guitar and all. In my dreams!

7) There’s this person I know who: can cheer me up in any given situation, and she is my Kindred Spirit, Far. Yes, the ‘designation’ says it all.

8) Once, at a bar: N/A

9) By noon I’m usually: Hungry.

10) Last night I: fell asleep on the couch after watching rerun of Seinfeld.

11) If I only had: Enough dough to buy all the things I wanted and go to all the countries I wish to visit! --> Well said, Zaianne.

12) Next time I go to salon: I will have a proper hair cut. Ibu unprofessionally cut my hair last Sunday. I made her actually. (Too) long hair=Headache.

13) Brad Pitt: is overrated.

14) I like: too many things.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: my brother’s room.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: a fan.

17) You know I’m lying when: (saya sendiri pun tak tahu)

18) In grade school: I had 2/3 psychotic teachers.

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I’d have no choice but to read Shakespeare’s works.

20) By this time next year I: will already be admitted as a member of the Bar. Hopefully, insyaAllah.

21) A better name for me would be: AM

22) I have a hard time understanding: Chemistry. Tough, tough, stuff.

23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: say “Hi” to Pak Yem, flash him my name card, and say “Tengok, tak pandai Add Math pun boleh berjaya dalam hiduplah!” (Hopefully dah jadi lawyer lah masa tu. Ngee)

24) You know I like you if: you know that I like you lah kot.

25) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: (after Allah SWT), my parents.

26) I hope that: I will (almost) always be successful, happy, loved, and blessed.

27) Take my advice: is something that you should not do.

28) My ideal breakfast is: teh tarik with roti canai/roti bakar/nasi lemak/mee goreng.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: Broery Marantika’s Biar Bulan Bicara.

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: we go have some breakfast at a very nice kopitiam in B.Sentosa named Golden Cow.

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: mempunyai kebaikan dan keburukan masing2. Eik?

32) Why won’t anyone: start paying attention to the seriousness of the defective service of KTMB commuter?

33) If you spend the night at my house: be prepared for a true couch potato experience.

34) I’d stop my wedding: if I have any second thoughts about my soon to be hubby.

35) The world could do without: hati jahat.

36) I’d rather lick the belly of a roach than: mempunyai hati jahat. Keji.

37) My favorite is: to have so many favourite things.

38) Paper clips are more useful than: lipas.

40) And by the way: I am sleepy.

41) The last time I was drunk: N/A

42) My grandmother always: judge me? I think. I love you anyway, Maktok.

43) I’m tagging: anyone interested.

No comments: