Monday, September 08, 2014

"Women are not moody. We simply have days when we are less inclined to put up with crap." - Karen Darby


If women talk gross you out, then stay out of this post. It’s the time of the month again. This is my second red flag after I gave birth to Noah (breastfeeding tends to do that to you – delay your cycle) and I was a few days late. So I was hoping to get a positive result on the PT, what’s with all the crappy mood swings and bloated (more than usual) tummy but sadly it was a negative and today, it came. Yikes. Sucks. Crappy. Mood. Swings. And. Even. Crappier. Period. Pain. I know, I know, people don’t think typing like this is cute anymore. I’m stuck in my own time bubble. Anyways yeah, I need some hazelnut latte. And someone to tell me I’m cute, in spite of the zit on my nose.



PMS women 101. Perpetually torn between loving food too much and wanting to be skinny.

2 comments:

AyinEmran said...

You are pretty!

Anonymous said...

That's so me too... I can hv something to chew in my mouth for the whole day but i wanna be skinny... Haihhhh...