Monday, September 15, 2014

There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter and noise.” - Andreas

 

One day, our kids will outgrow our laps and leave our home, and this is a reminder that every single thing we do with our kids, we could be doing them for the very last time. There are days when we are too tired and crappy from everyday stress and we get cranky and angry with the kids behaving like well… kids, we forget that these days shall pass very soon and one day, we will only be left with the memories of their childhood innocence and the lingering sound of their sweet voice calling out for us.


Ups and downs, craziness and fun; cherish them all, we shall.

4 comments:

Siti Sharini said...

benar..baru tadi dengar cerita seorang kakak yg baru hantar anak sulung dia daftar kat U..suddenly kita yg rasa sebak di dada..

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Uwaaa sedeyy!!

Marliza Radzi said...

Siti Aisya: I did email her & she confirmed it's not a scam. But the voucher wasn't that tempting for the amount of work I had to put, so I decided not to proceed with it.