Friday, March 18, 2011

30 THINGS IN 30 DAYS CHALLENGE: DAY 18


DAY 18 – 5 THINGS THAT IRRITATE ME ABOUT OPPOSITE/SAME SEX


Pheww. I’ve been busy today preparing for my Tuesday case and trying to reserve tickets for Lat the musical (Ticket2u.biz has this 3-days-reservation option, which comes in handy when your husband is a Datuk Seri uhuk uhuk uhuk T____T) so I’m just gonna cheat and divert you to this ENTRY for the list of things that irritate the hell out of me. Hehehe.

Oh on top of that, because I’m sugar and spice and everything nice, I’m gonna leave you with this survey list, on things most people consider as annoying.


Yes, telemarketing calls are irritating tapi aku selalu kesiankan mereka lalu layankan. I told you I’m sugar and spice and everything nice. Not! But just imagine kalau kau terpaksa kerja begitu. Adoilah. Have a good weekend, good people! Jangan irrittate sesiapa tau! Hehehe.


Picture googled. Edited.

No comments: