THINGS TO BE CRANKY ABOUT TODAY
(1) Ugly stretch marks. On the belly. Everywhere. And my post-pregnancy pouch. Eeek!
(2) Didn’t get to go to Singapore with them. I miss Orchard Road.
(3) Haven’t watched the much talked about tribute to P. Ramlee concert.
(4) Went to see a show house and fell in love but couldn’t possibly afford it.
(5) Had only instant noodle for dinner. And it’s Saturday night. Pathetic.
(6) Craving for chocolate muffin but is too lazy to bake and Ayin is too far to bake some for me.
(7) Had Koko Crunch instead. With fresh milk and Milo sprinkle. Not as satisfying of course.
(8) Want the iPhone 4 but had to wait. 3 weeks to 2 months. And it’s only been a week of waiting.
(9) Gaji is in but got so many hutang to pay. Waiting for the day when I get to be tai-tai.
(10) My parents are so faraway I don’t get to help out with adik’s wedding preparation.
Both taken with my parents, on the Penang ferry. How lovely.
THINGS TO BE GRATEFUL ABOUT TODAY
(1) Darling baby. Worth every single stretch marks. (But the hideous pouch has got to go!)
(2) Hubby promised to take us to McD breakfast (I doubt this) and Jusco Tebrau tomorrow.
(3) Bujang Lapok trilogies marathon on ASTRO. My favourite. The best assemble, IMHO.
(4) Our tiny cozy apartment to call home. But I definitely want to upgrade someday.
(5) Done with laundry. For today. And vacuuming. And toilet-cleaning. For today.
(6) Ayin and Far; best friend and kindred spirit who keep my sanity in check.
(7) The chilled white coffee I made for dinner was so good I’m salivating as I’m typing this.
(8) I heart Twitter, for providing me the space to rant, albeit the 140 words limitation.
(9) Gaji is in. My hard-earned gaji that gives me online-purchasing power that I so love.
(10) That my parents are well and in good health and are very much in love.
Then which of the blessings of your Lord you would deny?