Friday, February 20, 2009

"I'm going to enjoy every second, and I'm going to know
I'm enjoying it while I'm enjoying it
"



"It isn't the great big pleasures that count the most; it's making a great deal out of the little ones- I've discovered the true secret of happiness, and that is to live in the now. Not to be forever regretting the past, or anticipating the future; but to get the most that you can out of this very instant. It's like farming. You can have intensive farming and extensive farming; well, I am going to have intensive living after this. I'm going to enjoy every second, and I'm going to know I'm enjoying it while I'm enjoying it. Most people don't live, they just race. They are trying to reach some goal far away on the horizon, and in the heat of the going they get so breathless and panting that they lose all sight of the beautiful, tranquil country they are passing through; and then the first thing they know, they are old and worn out, and it doesn't make any difference whether they've reached the goal or not. I've decided to sit down by the way and pile a lot of little happiness." – Judy Abbot, Daddy-Long-Legs.


That’s what I’m gonna do today; instead of whining dan mengada-ngada menjadi depress atas sebab-sebab tertentu, I decide to look at my HALF FULL GLASS and pile a lot of little happiness yang ada dalam hidup saya ini.

My Husband is back! Safe and sound and healthy dan menggembirakan dan amat sangat mencambahkan rasa cinta. Ngeee. Isn’t that a good reason enough to be very, very happy? But wait, there’s more!

I sailed through my Performance Appraisal yesterday, thanks to the Boss (my immediate superior) who put in very good words about me and my work to Datuk (the Big Boss). Alhamdulillah. Among all, saya paling appreciate sekali when the Boss told Datuk, “She has very good attitude”. Attitude! My mom must be so proud of me! Ngeee. Percaya tak sudah 6 bulan saya bekerja di situ? Pantas betullah masa berlalu.

Two of my angels got transferred to JB and that makes 4 of us here! It feels so good knowing that your favourite girls are just a phone call away :)

I am thankful that I am healthy. Although my headache is killing me as I am typing this, tapi sakit kepala sikit-sikit, tak apalah, telan saja panadol dan endure lah sikit pain untuk hapuskan dosa-dosa kecil. Bukankah?

In a week, I’m going away on a short trip to Medan with the Husband, my parents and the Little Bro. Oh my Tuhan, I can’t hardly wait! Well yeah, Medan is no Paris, but still, it is a getaway from work and the hassle of everyday life! Dan lebih seronoknya, a getaway dengan empat manusia yang paling saya sukai dan sayangi! Nothing beats that.

Banyaklah little happiness lain yang boleh saya pile up. Rumah yang menerbitkan ketenangan setiap kali pulang kepadanya. Kawan pejabat yang mengurangkan derita kerja. Kehilangan 1 kg setelah beberapa hari tidak makan nasi (sila kagum). Kejayaan elak dari keterlaluan berbelanja lantas berjaya simpan wang gaji lebih dari bulan-bulan sebelumnya. Hujung minggu yang dalam masa beberapa jam lagi akan tiba. Bahagia!

Banyak, banyak dan terlalu banyak lagi little happiness yang boleh saya pile up, jika saya mahu. Anda juga boleh, jika anda mahu. Cubalah, look at your HALF FULL GLASS and start piling up your own little happiness, okay?

No comments: