Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Neurosis is always a substitute for legitimate suffering ~ Carl Jung


I’ve been wanting to upload the pictures from our mini open house but haven’t got the chance to do the editing and resizing and what not. So here’s a regular non-raya post. An ex-colleague sent me an intriguing e-mail entitled The Psychopath Test, which I’d like to share here. You have to answer this, ya kawan-kawan!

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she didn't know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and couldn't find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister? [Give this some thought before you answer, people]







Answer: She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.


If you didn't answer the question correctly, kawan-kawan, good for you! But if you got the answer correct, please let me know, saya sungguh gentar. Teehee. Tapi anda jangan bimbang, tentulah I did not answer it correctly. Bukan kerana I do not have a mind of a psychopath I guess, but simply because of my lack of imagination. Ngeee.


An excerpt from another e-mail that cheered me up this morning:

Now that’s one cool politician! Ngeee.

No comments: