Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Once again, we come to the Holiday Season,
a deeply religious time that each of us observes,
in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”
- Dave Barry


Yesterday was pretty tiring. Tapi gembira. Nak baca cerita shopping raya saya? Hehehe. We went out at about 12 (ya, di tengah panas itu) and went to the post office to send Kindy her parcel and for some stamps.

After that we went straight to Metrojaya, the one in Danga City Mall (or fondly known among Johorean as the Best World); the Husband bought me a super cute hand bag and I bought one cute sandal to match, one Court shirt for myself (it was on a 50% discount and is so adorable I couldn’t resist myself) and shirts for Ayahanda and Adinda. The Husband bought himself some t-shirts and we were done there.

We later went to my MIL’s place to pick her up and went straight to Kotaraya, untuk meramaikan lagi manusia yang sudah sedia ramai itu. I bought some tudung for my baju-baju raya (which are sponsored and sewn by my Ibu by the way; I love that woman so much) and belanja my MIL a very nice, pink, opal baju kurung. Oh I also bought Ibu a very cantik chiffon jubah, in purple.

Pictures of MIL and I were taken in Kotaraya;
the Husband berusaha in the midst of bustling crowd.


The Husband and I later went to TGIF for buka puasa and I treated the Husband to a very yummy buka puasa, as promised. The foods were super duper good! Two thumbs up for TGIF; for its good foods (with Halal certification), friendly helpful staffs and reasonable price. I like!

Go here for more pictures (of the foods)


Next, we'll have to go to Pasar Larkin for daun kelapa and daun palas for ketupat, to Pasar Borong for ayam and daging and to Al-Ikhsan perhaps for the Husband’s raya shoes. I'm done by the way. Alhamdulillah :)

I can't wait to go home and celebrate raya with my parents, my Lil Bro, my Maktok and all my side of sedara-mara. Can you please just wake me up when 1st raya ends? Ngeee.

And yes, I am pokai now, but happily pokai. Ngeee.

No comments: