Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"The happiest moments of my life have been the few
which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family."
~ Thomas Jefferson



We had a great fun visiting Penang last weekend! Prior to this visit, the Husband was a virgin to most of my family's favourite Penang activities :D

Our favourite hotel in Penang: Cititel.
And Merdeka fireworks view from our hotel room.


The famous Lorong Kulit:



Chow Rosta Road, for our favourite Cucoq Udang and Ayaq Sarbat:




It is well known that Penang is famous for its delicious foods!

Kacang poi. Laksa. Sotong Kangkung. Pasemboq. Ayaq Sarbat.

And of course, no visit would be complete without Penang Nasik Kandaq. Kami tahap makan 3 kali. On the night we arrived, we had Nasik Kandaq at the famous Line Clear, which is within a walking distance from our hotel. For breakfast, we had the one at Market Bayan Baru, but were dissappointed. Dulu sedaplah kat situ, kualiti dah menurun! And for lunch, my dad tapau-ed our favourite Penang Nasik Kandaq, Halim's at Jelutong, yummy goodness!

More Penang good foods.


Our Penang experiences in a whole:







[More pictures are here]


It was a great weekend! :D Already I am missing my beloved family and the comfort of home :( And I am anxious (not in a good way) to start my first day tomorrow :P Wish me luck, people!

No comments: