Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm just too far from where you are
I wanna come home




Oh well I'm going home
Back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me
I'm not running from
No, I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
I said these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home, I'm going home :)



Yeay yeay! We will be back in KL tomorrow!
Oh I so so miss my parents, my Little Bro, my home sweet home
and of course, my girls too! I can't hardly wait!!!

Owh dan selamat menyambut Ramadhan, semua!
Marilah bersama memeriahkannya. Ameen :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

passez sur ce site répliques de sacs à main Ysl vous pouvez les essayer Prada Dolabuy visitez leur site Web meilleurs sacs de répliques en ligne