Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."


Hahaha good one, Mr. Ronald Reagan. It is a no-brainer that this is not in any way a political blog. Hence when I write about having great respect for a political figure, one shall not assume that I hold deep hatred towards his adversaries; I am after all, ehem, mostly neutral. Ngeee.

Nevertheless when I blog shallowly about my mundane everyday life, one shall not assume that I have no care for the socio-economic-politic situation in our country; of course lah I am concerned with the doomsday talk on the oil price fluke and the alleged crisis among the Malays and the vote-of-no-confidence-motion been thrown out and what not.

And when I blog about how much I enjoy reality TV shows (and that I just finished watching ANTM, Parental Control and Gene Simmons Family Jewel in a row) on Channel V, one shall not assume that I am not at all thrilled (and anxious I must add) to watch the much-talk-about debate tonight. Ngeee.

Making assumption, shaping own interpretations and forming judgments; we are all guilty of such. I for one assume and firmly believe that Brangelina newborn twins, with their parents’ perfect DNA, are undoubtedly heavenly beautiful (tiba-tiba?) Tapi tentulah kan? I guess we just have to wait for the twins’ first photos which I heard cost an unnamed US magazine $15 Million (see, I even know that! Teruk, bukankah?) Cheist, the twins are barely days old they can’t even open their eyes yet and already they are making that amount of money!

No comments: