Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination


Yesterday was pretty hectic. Today is going to be even more so I guess. But fret not, I already went for the soothing Dermalogica facial (I swear the therapist is a mind reader, but more on that later) I guess this is going to be my last entry before the big day as today more people especially family members will start flooding the house. It's going to be fun. So see you on our big day and please, please, please pray for us! :)

And owh! Dear friends, buat kalian yang belum mendapat jemputan kerana mungkin posmen kawasan anda malas atau tidak mendapat jemputan kerana mungkin kekhilafan saya, kindly go
HERE for our online invitation. Consider yourself invited, okay? Much love! See you soon :)

No comments: